Each set is custom manufactured using digital technology to ensure all-day comfort and superior fit.
- EarzOn® Acrylic Custom Hearing Protection
- Lanyard with Clothing Clip
- Zipper Pouch
- 1-Packet of Earset Gel for initial break-in period
- Custom Fit (non-electric) Hearing Protection
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) 26dB
- Consistent protection: Because custom earplugs go in the ear just one way and are designed to fit the individual's ear canal precisely, research studies show that actual protection in the real-world more closely matches laboratory-derived noise reduction predictions than other classes of earplugs.
- Durable, long-lasting: Unlike foam or even most premolded vinyl earplugs, customs are designed to survive for years. A set of custom earplugs can last many years due to the considerable strength and durability of materials.
- Fit for all: One clear advantage of custom hearing protection is that all sizes and shapes of ears can be accommodated, even when surgery, disease or injury has radically changed the characteristics of the outer ear.
EarzOn® Acrylic Custom Hearing Protection
WildEar by Cavcom has many ways to get your ear impression in order to produce your product. Please select the correct one for you.
- Fit Kit Needed - We will send you a fit kit and instructions to create an ear impression at home.
- Impression On File - If you or your company have purchased CavCom, Inc. custom hearing protection we may have your ear impression on file. Please enter the name, company and approximate date of product produced.
- Use Local Provider - Most audiologists can provide ear impression services for a fee of $30 - $75. If you have a provider in mind, please print and take this Ear Impression Guide with you to your appointment.