These specially designed acoustic filters reduce impulse sounds evenly across a wide frequency range. The filters allow you to turn down the volume (noise) without sacrificing listening quality (the sounds you want to hear – warning signals, speech, etc.).
- EarzOn® Acrylic Filtered Hearing Protection
- 1 Set of Impulse Shooter Filters
- Lanyard with Clothing Clip
- EZ® Zipper Earset Pouch
- 1-Packet of Earset Gel for initial break-in period
- Custom Fit (non-electric) Filtered Hearing Protection
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) 11 - 19
- Consistent protection: Because custom earplugs go in the ear just one way and are designed to fit the individual's ear canal precisely, research studies show that actual protection in the real-world more closely matches laboratory-derived noise reduction predictions than other classes of earplugs.
- Durable, long-lasting: Unlike foam or even most premolded vinyl earplugs, customs are designed to survive for years. A set of custom earplugs can last many years due to the considerable strength and durability of materials.
- Fit for all: One clear advantage of custom hearing protection is that all sizes and shapes of ears can be accommodated, even when surgery, disease or injury has radically changed the characteristics of the outer ear.
EarzOn® Acrylic Hearing Protection - Shooter Filter
WildEar by Cavcom, Inc. has a number of ways to collect your ear impressions:
- IMPRESSION ON FILE: If you or your company have purchased WildEar or CavCom, Inc. custom products, we may already have your ear impressions on file. Please fill above fields with name, employer (if applicable), and approximate date the custom product was manufactured. We’ll check and let you know if your impressions are already on file.
- SEE A LOCAL PROVIDER: Most audiologists can provide ear impression services for a one-time fee of $30 - $75. When making your appointment, you will need to explain to the provider that you have already purchased the custom product from WildEar and so are asking them to provide only an ear impression of each ear. Please print and take this Ear Impression Guide with you to your appointment. If you need help locating a qualified provider, search here.
- HOME FIT KIT: If you cannot find a local professional to take your ear impressions, you may be able to use the WildEar home impression kit. Please note that individuals with a history of ear surgery or ear problems such as pain, irritation or infection, and those with allergies or sensitivity to silicone products should not attempt a home impression kit. To order a WildEar Home Impression Kit, purchase here.
- Custom Fit Process - After reading the instructions included in your package & watching the “All day Comfort” video, you will be ready to make your ear impressions.
- 1 Year Warranty & 90 day Fit Guarantee - Read our warranty policy.
- User Guide - Make sure to use your product to the fullest. Read our user guide for insights into your product.
- Support & FAQs - Please read the Support & FAQs if you have questions or contact us with any questions you have with your product.