This revolutionary solution upgrades the functionality of your cell phone with custom CellEarz™ earsets specifically designed for protection and binaural listening and a high-performing inline mic for clear communication.
- Custom Fit CellEarz™ Earsets
- Stereo Cord with push to talk and microphone - 3.5mm Jack or Bluetooth Lanyard with controls
- DryEarz™ Earset Case
- WildEar Cleaning Tool
- 1-Packet of Earset Gel for initial break-in period
BLUETOOTH LANYARD DETAILS:
- Supports Bluetooth 5.0
- 20 hours of battery life
- IPx7 water-protection or immersion-protection
LIGHT DUTY CABLE DETAILS:
- High quality 50” black insulated cable, twisted pair tinsel wire, silver plated
- In-line MEMs microphone allows clear communication, even in moderately high noise
- 3.5mm audio plug connector (stereo/TRRS), right-angle, nickel-plated
- Formable earhooks (mold cable around your ears) for added comfort and custom fit
CellEarz™ Cellphone Custom Earset
WildEar by Cavcom, Inc. has a number of ways to collect your ear impressions:
- IMPRESSION ON FILE: If you or your company have purchased WildEar or CavCom, Inc. custom products, we may already have your ear impressions on file. Please fill above fields with name, employer (if applicable), and approximate date the custom product was manufactured. We’ll check and let you know if your impressions are already on file.
- SEE A LOCAL PROVIDER: Most audiologists can provide ear impression services for a one-time fee of $30 - $75. When making your appointment, you will need to explain to the provider that you have already purchased the custom product from WildEar and so are asking them to provide only an ear impression of each ear. Please print and take this Ear Impression Guide with you to your appointment. If you need help locating a qualified provider, search here.
- HOME FIT KIT: If you cannot find a local professional to take your ear impressions, you may be able to use the WildEar home impression kit. Please note that individuals with a history of ear surgery or ear problems such as pain, irritation or infection, and those with allergies or sensitivity to silicone products should not attempt a home impression kit. To order a WildEar Home Impression Kit, purchase here.
- Custom Fit Process - After reading the instructions included in your package & watching the “All day Comfort” video, you will be ready to make your ear impressions.
- 1 Year Warranty & 90 day Fit Guarantee - Read our warranty policy.
- User Guide - Make sure to use your product to the fullest. Read our user guide for insights into your product.
- Support & FAQs - Please read the Support & FAQs if you have questions or contact us with any questions you have with your product.