WildEar I.E.M’s are a great live monitor, as well as an exciting listening experience, bringing your music to life with detailed bass, crisp mids and spacious highs. Placement is wide, with individual instruments succinct and separate and just the right amount of space. EQ these however you want, the WildEar I.E.M.’s will respond brilliantly to whatever you feed it, and of course, as with all of our offerings, speed, resolution and detail remain critical.
- Custom Fit Headphones - IEM
- Stereo Cord - 3.5mm Jack
- DryEarz™ Earset Case
- WildEar Cleaning Tool
- 1-Packet of Earset Gel for initial break-in period
- Dual Driver or Triple Driver
- Proprietary Precision-Balanced Armatures
- Noise Isolation: -26dB
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold Plated
Custom Fit Headphones - IEM
WildEar by Cavcom has many ways to get your ear mold impression in order to produce your product. Please select the correct one for you.
- Fit Kit Needed - We will send you a fit kit and instructions to create an ear mold impression at home.
- Impression On File - If you or your company have purchase CavCom, Inc. hearing protection we may have your ear mold impression on file. Please enter the name, company and approximate date of product produced.
- Use Local Provider - Most audiologists can provide ear mold impression services for a fee of $30 - $75. If you have a provider in mind, please print and take this Ear Impression Guide with you to your appointment.