The WildEar Master is built for the shooting sportsman. Whether in a treestand or at the range, the WildEar Master provides the most advanced technology in hearing protection and enhancement on the market. They protect your ears from extreme noise and gun blasts, and also provide hearing enhancement for safety and communication. WildEar Master includes 4 digital hearing enhancement programs. Each set is custom manufactured using digital technology to ensure all-day comfort and superior fit.
- Electronic Shooters Plug - Master Series with battery set
- Lanyard with Clothing Clip (Black or Pink)
- WildEar Pelican Case
- WildEar Cleaning Tool
- Wax Guard
- 1-Packet of Earset Gel for initial break-in period
- Programs 1-4
- Sound Guard
- On/Off switch
- Vent Plugs
- Adjustable volume up to 5 times normal hearing
- Right and left ear color-coded
- Wax Protection System
- Power Max Gain: 30dB
- (NRR) 23-26dB
- Battery Life: #13: approx. 500 hours
- 100% Digital Electronics
WildEar by Cavcom has many ways to get your ear impression in order to produce your product. Please select the correct one for you.
- Fit Kit Needed - We will send you a fit kit and instructions to create an ear impression at home.
- Impression On File - If you or your company have purchased CavCom, Inc. custom hearing protection we may have your ear impression on file. Please enter the name, company and approximate date of product produced.
- Use Local Provider - Most audiologists can provide ear impression services for a fee of $30 - $75. If you have a provider in mind, please print and take this Ear Impression Guide with you to your appointment.
- Custom Fit Process - After reading the instructions included in your package & watching the “All day Comfort” video, you will be ready to make your ear impressions.
- 2 Year Warranty - Read our warranty policy.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - Please read our policy for returning after 30 days.
- User Guide - Make sure to use your product to the fullest. Read our user guide for insights into your product.
- Support & FAQs - Please read the Support & FAQs if you have questions and contact us with any questions you have with your product.