FieldEarz™ with Bowhunting Option is built for versatility. Whether in a treestand or at the range, this product provides the most advanced technology for enhancement of communication and awareness of surrounding environments and easily converts to an effective hearing protector when needed. WildEar Master includes 4 digital hearing enhancement programs. Planning to hit the range or hunt without a bow. No problem, simply plug the sound vents to achieve full hearing protection capabilities. Each set is custom manufactured using digital technology to ensure all-day comfort and superior fit.
- FieldEarz™ with Bowhunting Option plus battery set
- Water-tight plastic storage Case
- WildEar Cleaning Tool
- Wax Guards
100% Digital: 4 Amplification Programs
Maximum Gain: 30 dB
Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) – vent closed: 26 dB
Impulse Peak Insertion Loss (IPIL) – vent closed: 23 dB reduction for 132 dB peak impulses; 31 dB reduction for 150 dB peak impulses; and 32 dB reduction for 168 dB peak impulses
Battery Life: #13 Zinc Air Battery - 500 Hours
Low Battery Alert: audible beeping
FieldEarz™ with Bowhunting Option
WildEar by Cavcom, Inc. has a number of ways to collect your ear impressions:
- IMPRESSION ON FILE: If you or your company have purchased WildEar or CavCom, Inc. custom products, we may already have your ear impressions on file. Please fill above fields with name, employer (if applicable), and approximate date the custom product was manufactured. We’ll check and let you know if your impressions are already on file.
- LOCAL PROVIDER: Most audiologists can provide ear impression services for a one-time fee of $30 - $75. When making your appointment, you will need to explain to the provider that you have already purchased the custom product from WildEar and so are asking them to provide only an ear impression of each ear. Please print and take this Ear Impression Guide with you to your appointment. If you need help locating a qualified provider, search here.
- HOME FIT KIT: If you cannot find a local professional to take your ear impressions, you may be able to use the WildEar home fit kit. Please note that individuals with a history of ear surgery or ear problems such as pain, irritation, excessive earwax or infection, and those with allergies or sensitivity to silicone products should not attempt a home impression kit. To order a WildEar Home Fit Kit, purchase here.
- 2 Year Warranty & 90 Day Fit Guarantee - Read our warranty policy.
- User Guide - Make sure to use your product to the fullest. Read our user guide for insights into your product.
- Support & FAQs - Please read the Support & FAQs if you have questions and contact us with any questions you have with your product.